An easy to use photographic identification guide covering 280 of the most commonly found reptile species in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- For each species, the authoritative text describes identifying features, distribution, habitat and habits.
- Overview of climate and vegetation, conservation anda glossary.
- Size, common,vernacular and scientific names listed
- Snake safety and first aid recommendations.
- Complete up-to-date checklist of the reptiles of India, including their current global status.