Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing
195 | 10
Author : Usha Lad , Vasant Lad
Pages : 254
Edition : 2010
* The principles of Ayurveda and chart for determining your individual constitution.
* Maintaining one’s health, digestion and constitutional balance.
* A listing of the qualities of foods and their effects on the doshas.
* Setting up of an Ayurvedic kitchen and planning menus for every member of your family.
* More than 100 recipes of delicious Ayurvedic cuisine.
* Nearly 300 simple remedies for everything-from the common cold and skin problems to stabilizing blood sugar in diabetics – all using familiar household herbs, fruits and vegetables!
50 in stock